Osho Tapoban has various Activities through out the year ranging from Daily Meditations to Weekly Satsangs, from 7 Days Transformation Camps to 21 Days Intensive Transformation Meditation Retreat.
Below is a list of the activities we are involved in.
1) Daily Meditations: Osho Tapoban has six sessions of meditations and one hour yoga everyday.
Daily Meditation Schedule
|Dynamic Meditation||6:00 – 7:00 am|
|Yoga & Pranayama||7:15 – 8:15 am|
|Silence Sitting||8:15 – 9:15 am|
|Breakfast||9:15 – 10:30 am|
|Meditation 4th Session||11:00 – 12:00|
|Meditation 5th Session||12:15 – 1:15|
|Lunch||1:15 – 2:15 pm|
|Nadhbramha Meditation||3:30 – 4:30 pm|
|Afternoon Tea||4:30 – 5:00 pm|
|Kundalini Meditation||5:00 – 6:00 pm|
|Evening Arati||6:30 – 7:30 pm|
|Shower & Dinner||7:30 – 8:30 pm|
| Evening Satsang Celebration
(White Robe Meditation)
|8:30 – 9:30 pm|
Note: On Saturday from 2:30 to 5:30 pm we have a Satsang Program. We don’t have Nadhbramha & Kundalini Meditation.
2) Weekend Meditation Camp: 2 nights Meditation Camps are organized on Weekend (Starts from Friday morning and ends on Sunday morning) at Osho Tapoban. It is suited for people who cannot participate in longer retreats and yet want to meditate. This camp is specially designed to provide a knack of meditation to new people and Osho lovers. These camps are organized at Osho Tapoban every week and are affordably priced. Please call Osho Tapoban office to book your place.Note: Maroon and white robe is compulsory for the meditation. You can also buy it from our office.
All the participants are requested to wear maroon robes during our meditation sessions from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. And it is recommended to wear white robe in Eevening Satsang (White robe celebration).
Regarding accommodation contribution Click [HERE]
3) 7 Days Transformation Meditation Camps: Osho Tapoban organizes 7 Days Transformation Meditation camp for beginners and advanced seekers. These camps are coordinated by Bodhisattva Swami Anand Arun Acharya [unless otherwise mentioned].
It happens on 7-14 Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Dec.
Generally on the last session of the camp SANNYAS celebration happens, which itself is a unique experience, where new friends join the Osho neo-sannyas.
4) 21 Days Intensive Transformation Meditation package to balance the body, mind and soul
1) Ist week Suddhi (1-7 Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Dec), Seven Days Osho No- Mind Therapy & Five Days Naturopathic body detoxification to cleanse the body mind. Camp starts on 1st, 7:00 am. We recommend everybody to come one day earlier (Plz add one day accommodation contribution extra for it).
2) 2nd Week Sadhana (8-14 Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Dec), 7 Days Osho Intensive Meditation Camp for inner transformation. Camp starts on 8th, 7:00 am. We recommend everybody to come one day earlier (Plz add one day accommodation contribution extra for it).
3) 3rd Week Shunyata (15-21 Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Dec), 7 Days Osho Neo Vipassana Retreat for the inner silence. Camp starts on 15th, 7:00 am. We recommend everybody to come one day earlier (Plz add one day accommodation contribution extra for it).
NOTE: You can also participate in only one week of the any three week package.
5) Saturday Satsangs: Satsang programs are organized on every Saturday at Osho Tapoban or at other meditation centers in Kathmandu. This is among the most popular activity of Osho Tapoban. This helps to introduce interested people to the vision of Osho and his ways.
6) Osho Tapoban Celebration: Special programs are organized on:
- Osho Mahaparinirvana Divas Celebration (19th January)
- Osho Enlightenment Day and Tapoban Establishment Day (21st March)
- Guru Purnima Celebration (Full moon of July)
- Osho Birthday Celebration (11th December)
- and on other special occasions
For booking contact us at:
Osho Tapoban, Nagarjun Hills, Kathmandu, Nepal
Ph No: +977-1-5112012, 5112013
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org